- 1 What is Android Multi Tools?
- 2 Advantages of Android Multi Tools:
- 3 Disadvantages of Android Multi Tools:
- 4 Requirements for Downloading Android Multi Tools:
- 5 How to download Android Multi Tools:
- 6 How To Enable USB Debugging Mode in Android?
- 7 How To Use Android Multi Tools:
- 8 Features of Android Multi Tools:
- 8.1 1 – Device Information:
- 8.2 2 – Reset Face/PIN Lock:
- 8.3 3 – Reset Face/Gesture Lock:
- 8.4 4 – Reset Gmail:
- 8.5 5 – Wipe Data:
- 8.6 6 – Reboot:
- 8.7 7 – Check Device On Fastboot Mode:
- 8.8 8 – Wipe Data/Cache On Fastboot Mode:
- 8.9 9 – Exit Fastboot Mode:
- 8.10 0 – Go To Command Prompt:
- 8.11 S – Software Info:
- 8.12 H – Hardware Info:
- 8.13 R – Report/Contact Me:
- 8.14 D – Driver Download:
- 8.15 E – Help:
- 8.16 O – Donate:
- 8.17 Related
What is Android Multi Tools?
Android Multi Tools is a software which is being used primarily for unlocking the android device with a forgotten pattern, pin, or password.
To prevent that data from being seen by strangers, our devices must be protected by a screen lock. We usually protect our devices either by a pin, a password, or a pattern lock.
Today, there are 1.4 billion Android devices running in the hands of people. We have stored many private photos and important data on our android phones. We don’t want our data to be seen by other people.
We usually choose the strongest pattern, pin, or password to not let it be unlocked by someone. Sometimes our pin, password, or pattern is too much strong that we forget the lock.
In such situations, we have to go to a service center or a local mobile shop to get unlock our device.
To avoid the hassle, android multi Tools is used to get our device unlocked at home by ourselves without losing our data.
Moreover, as its name suggests it has many useful features associated with android devices. These features are explained below.
Advantages of Android Multi Tools:
- It allows us to reset pin, pattern, or password from our android device.
- By using this tool, we can get software and hardware details of our device.
- A beginner can use it easily.
- This software provides all these features free of cost with no hidden charges.
- We can use it on all versions of Windows.
Disadvantages of Android Multi Tools:
- It runs only on Windows OS.
- We need to install USB drivers in our android device to use this software.
- We need to enable USB debugging in our android device.
Requirements for Downloading Android Multi Tools:
- A Windows pc or laptop is needed.
- A working internet connection is required.
- The phone should be charged at least 50% to perform a smoother process.
- A USB cable is needed to connect the phone to pc or laptop.
- Some free space must be present to download android multi-tools.
How to download Android Multi Tools:
Before downloading this tool kit for your android device, you should first download
Android SDK and then download the Android Multi Tools in your PC so that it may work
The next step is to enable USB debugging mode in your android device. This step is very.
Important otherwise the Android Multi Tools may not work. The steps to enable USB
The debugging mode is given below.
How To Enable USB Debugging Mode in Android?
- First of all, open your android device settings.
- Now scroll down to the end and tap ‘About phone.
Now find Build number and tap on it 7 times.
Now you are a developer and you will find ‘Developer options‘ in settings.
Tap to open developer options.
Now, tap on developer options to turn it on.
Now, find USB debugging and tap on it.
Now tap on ‘OK‘ to enable USB debugging.
How To Use Android Multi Tools:
First of all, connect your android device to your PC after enabling USB debugging using Android.
- High-speed data cable.
- Now open the folder where the Android Multi Tools Zip file has downloaded.
- Extract the folder and find the Android Multi Tools v1.02b.exe and run it as administrator.
- A notification will come to ask some permissions.
- Allow all those permissions to run the program.
- After it, a window will appear as shown.
Features of Android Multi Tools:
1 – Device Information:
Now press 1 to check if the device is connected to pc or not. All the basic device
information such as IMEI number and device ID is also shown.
2 – Reset Face/PIN Lock:
Pressing 2 helps us to reset the face or pin lock without losing data. This feature
works only on Android version 4.1 or above.
In normal circumstances, the phone unlocks only by seeing the face but android multi Tools can bypass it.
3 – Reset Face/Gesture Lock:
Pressing 3 helps us to reset the face or gesture lock without losing data. Gesture lock includes pattern lock and other locks except for pin or password.
It works on android version 4.1 or above. Never forget to disable the lock-in settings after unlocking the device. We can also set a new lock.
4 – Reset Gmail:
Gmail is a free email service launched by Google. Google account is used to
backup all the data from the device.
If we have forgotten the Google account password, pressing 4 helps us to remove the Google account from the android device after many unsuccessful login attempts.
5 – Wipe Data:
Sometimes we have to reset our device at factory settings to make it perform
For this purpose, android multi tools help us to wipe all our data like
pictures, videos, contacts, apps, etc.
This process requires no password. Before choosing this option please ensure that you have backed up your important data which you don’t want to lose.
Only choose this option when you have to remove all your personal data.
6 – Reboot:
Choosing this option helps us to reboot or restart our device. This function
allows us to exit the ADB shell. It can turn on the android device without using
the power button.
This function proves to be very helpful when the power button of the device stops working.
7 – Check Device On Fastboot Mode:
This option helps us to check the connection status of our android device if it is
connected to a PC or laptop in Fastboot mode or not.
If you want to connect your android device in Fastboot mode, ensure that you have installed Fastboot driver.
8 – Wipe Data/Cache On Fastboot Mode:
Choosing this option helps us to remove data or cache in fast boot mode. This
also erases all the personal data like pictures and videos, etc.
This function proves to be helpful when the device becomes slow. This usually happens after the installation of custom ROMs or any other software. No password is required
for this purpose.
9 – Exit Fastboot Mode:
Choose this option if you want to exit your device from FastBoot Mode. This
the function also restarts the device.
0 – Go To Command Prompt:
Choose this option if you want to enter the command prompt in a single click.
You can also return to the main program by writing exit on prompt. Only choose
this option if you want to open windows cmd.
S – Software Info:
Choose this option if want to check the device’s software details like the android
version and CPU version. You can also check the ROM and firmware version of
the android device.
H – Hardware Info:
Choose this option if you want to get hardware details of your phone like
camera, touch screen, G-sensor, and other hardware.
R – Report/Contact Me:
This option will create contact between user and developer to report or submit
any bugs or errors in software.
D – Driver Download:
This option allows you to install all the necessary drivers of mobile in PC or laptop.
E – Help:
Choose this option to open android multi tools user manual.
O – Donate:
Choose this option if you want to donate some money to the software owner.
Hello, I am Tami Bal, and Author at TechStinger, I have been active in the Software world for the last 5 years. I have a bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering from the University of North Dakota. I am working on different tools and Windows Softwares in several fields. I polished my work to elaborate knowledge with other users at different levels.
I have worked with many software reviews and mobile tools based website. Always do engage with experts in my niche. Hundred of research-based articles are Published by me on software review blogs and websites. A lot of my work is showcased in their respective organizations.