When it comes to security, Android OS is quite strict. Every time the factory settings are restored, the user is asked to regain access with the login credentials synced in before factory reset. Google’s factory reset protects the user’s device when the mobile is lost or stolen.
However, it’s the other way around when the user has forgotten Google account and password. The user gets locked out of the mobile device if he is unable to provide a previously signed-in Google account. That’s when Bypass tools come to the rescue. These tools help the users bypass Google Factory reset protection to regain control.
There are many bypass tools available online and after thorough research, we found a perfect bypass tool that will come useful when the device is FRP locked.
FRP Bypass Tool
This tool lets the user bypass Google factory reset when he is unable to provide the Google account and password. Many Android devices come with this security patch that asks for Google Account access. The FRP bypass tool works mainly for Samsung, LG, and many other devices.
- This tool runs successfully on the Android operating system 5.0.
- Toggle on ‘Unknown Sources’ from security settings to download the FRP bypass tool.
- Windows PC
- Working Internet connection
FRP Bypass Tool – Features
Here is a quick look at some of the top features of the FRP bypass tool.
- This tool lets you bypass the login process and unlock FRP or Google account lock.
- A user does not have to be tech-savvy to use it. Features a simple and user-friendly interface, even a person with no technical knowledge can use the tool to unlock Google verification lock.
- It works for a wide range of Android devices including many leading brands like Samsung and more.
- Many users have tested this tool and deemed it safe to bypass FRP.
- No other external tools are required just the FRP Bypass tool to do the talking.
How to Download FRP Bypass tool?
There is no official website made by the developers to download this tool. Here are some easy steps to download the tool.
- Go to the Android Settings, scroll down to Device Administration, and enable Unknown Sources.
- Download the FRP Bypass tool via an online link.
- Navigate to the downloaded file and click it for installation.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and wait for the installation to finish.
To carry out the process, a user needs the following things in place
- USB Drive
- OTG Cable
- FRP Bypass Tool
How to Use FRP Bypass Tool?
- Follow these steps to unlock the FRP lock
- Copy the downloaded FRP Bypass file on the USB drive.
- Start the device that is FRP locked.
- Setup Wizard will appear where the user is asked to follow basic instructions.
- Since you do not remember the Google login credentials, go for the other option, connect a USB pen drive to the phone using an OTG cable.
- A File Explorer will appear where the user can see the FRP Bypass tool.
- Install the application, when the installation is finished, tap on ‘open’ and the settings menu will appear.
- In settings, scroll down to the backup and reset option, click on factory data reset, and the confirmation prompt will appear, confirm.
That concludes the whole process. Restart the device after bypassing FRP and now it is up to the user to add a Google account or skip it.
In brief, the FRP Bypass tool is not like average tools that come and go. It is gaining a lot of attention due to its functionality. Do not think twice and download this tool to remove the FRP lock.