GCMob For PC is a software for monitoring live cameras while streaming the videos on it. Not only this but you can control them once you install GCmob on your Computer Windows.
On the other hand’s people might search for the ICMob, these both were the different keyword for the same thing. So let’s check it out from here on this page and also I will let you know its functions, features and a simple installation guide.
What is GCMob:
GCmob is actually an Android application to take control of the video cameras. Providing support remotely to control them from anywhere. From your phone, you can control them easily once you connect the camera to it. These are the fundamentals and many more features are inside. But today we are yours to guide you, that how you can install it on your PC.
- Easy to use with simple GUI interface to control
- Get live preview and split screens more than 15in number.
- Support QR code to add different devices on the go.
- Zoom in and zoom out.
- Set up devices for remote control.
- Within a single click can able to toggle streaming categories.
- Join video and image previews into one.
- Support playback channels a total of 4 in numbers.
- File export within any local format.
- PTZ and E-PTZ control compatible.
- Realtime view, edit and modify camera settings.
It can perfectly work with CP plus, IP cameras, the DVR or NVR cams. All these and tons of other features are waiting for you.
Why GCMOB for PC:
These above and just the functions own by GCMOB. But the main aim of this post is why you want to download this for your PC. So here is the answer, Within your Windows device, you can get more benefits like you have a large screen size. The navigation is super easy and going one from another within a few clicks.
How to Install on PC?
To install GCMob for PC, you have to follow these below steps very simple.
First of all install any Android emulator your PC. If you already using it then skip this step. If not then we recommend you download Bluestacks and install it.
- After the installation of this or any other (if you want to).
- Launch it and open the main screen.
- On the left side, you will see the search bar.
- Type GCMOB or ICMOB into the search field and click search.
- You will see the GCMOB app on that list.
- Now click on it to install.
It takes few seconds to be installed on your PC inside the Android emulator you are using. Now you can find it under the installed apps in the main screen. Click on it to open and start surfing, initially do setting you to want for your cameras. All done you are now ready to use the services of GCMOB for PC.