Navixsport is a free sports app for sports lovers. It will allow you to access team names, statistics, schedule and other match details. Now you can download Navixsport in PC. Navixsport official updates it later or sooner. The latest version is 1.4.2 (2018-04-10) which later updated on 2019-07-06.
There are few sports apps in the playstore with more than 4 ratings but this app comes with 5 ratings. Most of the users loved this app and the popularity of the app is booming day by day. Some older versions are also available with different number variations.
In this article, we will cover how to install Navixsport on PC Windows and Mac. There are different ways to use this app on a PC. Different kind of apk extractor android emulators is required to install this app in your PC. There are two reliable emulators in the android industry.
- Nox App Players
- Bluestacks for PC
These two emulators help you to play your favorite app or game on your PC.
There is no way to direct access of this app on PC. We need an emulator to play this app on our PC. As earlier discussed Nox app player of Bluestacks are best for playing this app.
Download with Bluestacks
Bluestacks is the best emulator ever in internet media. It is trusted and reliable for most of the android apps. Here is the complete process to download this app.
- First of all, you need to download this emulator on your PC. There are two ways to install bluestacks on your personal computer. You can download from the official website of bluestacks or download here for direct access.
- After installation, you can see bluestacks with logo on the desktop screen. Here you will click on it for quick launch on your computer.
- Now you can access to google playstore. Login to your google playstore account or create a new account if you have not made before.
- Type Navixaport and look for the original logo and downloaded users. Check the rating and confirm the original app. Here you will find the original version.
- Click on it for download and it will take some time to download. After download, you can install with one click and enjoy the latest feature of this app.
Download with Nox App Player
Nox app player is the latest and best alternative to Bluestacks. It recently developed and get hype in android users. It is very lightweight and easy to use as compared to other emulators. Here are simple steps to download with Nox app player.
- First of all, you need to download the Nox app player on your personal computer. It does not matter if you are using Mac or windows, it will work for both. Download Nox app player from the official website or click here to direct access on your desktop.
- After you download the Nox app player, it will appear on the desktop with the official logo. Click on it and it will carry you in google playstore. If you have already account then log in with it or create a new one.
- Type Navixsport on the search bar and it will show different sports app but you should confirm with name and rating. It has a good user rating.
- Click on the original version and it will download within seconds. After download, you need to install it with one click. Now you can enjoy the features of this app.
There is some common sports app feature which presents in Navixsport. Its popularity get boom by extra features which are unique.
- Navixsport allows you to access direct matches, teams and schedule details without any video browser or apps.
- Better commenting option for users and good user experience.
- It allows you to set the notification button for every news related to your team. You can set a notification for your team in the notification button.
- You can set the statistics button within the app which is a unique feature.
- Very easy user interface and you can access every feature with one click.
Now you can access Navixsport on PC windows and Mac with the help of an android emulator. Above in article everything mentioned from features to the two-way installation process. There are many sports apps are available but unique features of Navixsport are booming for its installation.